The European Central Bank (ECB), one of the 18, said Monday that the institutions would conduct a "nine-month needs analysis" programme for the Serbian central bank, which requested the assistance.
"The aim of the programme is to provide the National Bank of Serbia with a report that identifies areas in which potential progress could be made over the coming
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot