The European Central Bank (ECB), one of the 18, said Monday that the institutions would conduct a "nine-month needs analysis" programme for the Serbian central bank, which requested the assistance.
"The aim of the programme is to provide the National Bank of Serbia with a report that identifies areas in which potential progress could be made over the coming
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Five central banks and supervisors join environmental group