Source: BOJ press release
The Fund is proposed by EMEAP1 (Executives' Meeting of East Asia-Pacific Central Banks) as part of cooperation among regional central banks aiming at fostering bond markets in Asia.
The amount of subscription will be US$ 100 million.
The Fund will be managed by the BIS and invested in a basket of US dollar denominated bonds issued by Asian
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure