"Despite geopolitical uncertainty and volatility in commodities -- especially oil -- only a moderate slowdown is projected this year," the organisation said in the Financial Market Trends report.
The OECD said reduced concerns about the longer-term inflationary effects of oil prices may have been one reason behind the
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure