"The likelihood of a world recession is extremely low," he said in reply to a question from reporters at the end of a meeting of banking supervisors in Cape Town.
"The growth in the United States continues, the European Community is also growing and some of the emerging market economies are doin
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms