"The likelihood of a world recession is extremely low," he said in reply to a question from reporters at the end of a meeting of banking supervisors in Cape Town.
"The growth in the United States continues, the European Community is also growing and some of the emerging market economies are doin
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production