The Fund placed the loss of the Sh258.1 million squarely on CBK. It argued that the regulatory bank acted irresponsibly by allowing the transfer of the workers' money into the National Bank of Kenya without informing the NSSF Board of Trustees, the East African Standard reported.
Lawyer Desterio Oyatsi, representing the NSSF Board of Trustees, lodged th
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré