Source: The Economic Times
The Reserve Bank of India has said that small coins of 5, 10 and 20 paisa continue to be legal tender and should be accepted by all concerned for payment and exchange.
Though minting and issue of these coins has been stopped, they have not been withdrawn by G
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations