The BOJ's nine-member policy board decided by a majority vote to maintain its policy of guiding the key unsecured overnight call money rate to around 0.25%, the central bank said.
It is the fifth time in a row that the BOJ board has decided to maintain the current policy, which has been pursued since 11 August.
At Thursday's meeting, the BO
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré