Source: AFX Asia
Heizo Takenaka is scheduled to start his five-day US visit later today. He will meet Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan and Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers Nicholas Gregory Mankiw. This will be the first time Takenaka will meet with Greenspan since the Japanese minister took office.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting