"I will step down and then the G10 committee of central bankers will decide (on a successor)," the European Central Bank Governing Council member told journalists on Monday on the sidelines of a regular meeting of G10 central bankers at the Bank for International Settlements.
Caruana told reporters he did n
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting