Under Indonesian law parliament chooses the deputies but the names are proposed by the governor, who has refused to step down despite having been sentenced to jail two weeks ago over a long-running banking scandal.
Sabirin was sentenced to three years jail by the Central Jakarta District Court for graft but has refus
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency