Kibaki noted that the automation of the trading system will make it easier for Kenyans and foreigners to invest through the stock exchange and increase the capacity of the markets to absorb larger issues.
President Kibaki was speaking Wednesday at the nation centre, Nair
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations