The euro has now fully replaced the tolar as the sole legal tender.
The achievement of the past two weeks shows that the euro cash changeover in Slovenia can be regarded as highly successful. The preparatory work, including the supply of euro banknotes and coins, was completed in good t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations