It is a country which has seized opportunities which have pushed it ahead of the rest, said Bahrain Monetary Agency (BMA) Governor Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa.
Bahrain gained initial benefit from being the first GCC state to develop an oil industry and in its early efforts to diversify sought a heavy industry solution, he t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations