The current level of oil prices "does not represent a danger" either to the scenario of a gradual recovery of the eurozone economy or in terms of inflation, Weber told a news conference in Frankfurt.
Nevertheless, oil prices did constitute a risk factor and it woul
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde