Source: Dow Jones
Australian Treasurer Peter Costello on Sunday strongly endorsed central bank governor Ian Macfarlane, hinting he will likely be reappointed when his first term expires in September.
"I think that Mr. Macfarlane has been an outstanding governor," said Costello.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting