"Guo is still a vice governor of the central bank and we haven't received any notice saying that he is not a vice governor," an unnamed official at the central bank's press office said, according to AFX.
China said on Friday 18 March that it will replace Guo Shuqing as its top foreign exchange regulator after
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations