Logan Park High School (LPHS), from Dunedin, has won the Reserve Bank's Monetary Policy Challenge school competition.
The competition involved students becoming central bankers and preparing written advice on what they think the Official Cash Rate should be. They then presented this information to a panel of Reserve Bank judges.
The National Final was held today at the Reserve Bank, with LPHS emerging as winner ahead of Ch
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development