"Charges will be bought soon. Under the law this should be done within 10 days of their detention," he told the press on Tuesday.
He said four suspects were detained and later arrested in relation to the case. In the interests of the investigation, he
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting