MR. DAWSON: Good morning. I am Tom Dawson, Director of External Relations at the IMF, and welcome for another one of our regular press briefings.
I just have a couple of items before I take your questions.
We have posted the latest public engagement schedule on the external website, but just to recap the Managing Director's schedule, which seems to be followed avidly particularly by
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations