Both results revealed a drop in the cost that financial institutions are willing to pay for central bank money, signalling cheaper funds are available elsewhere.
The outcome of the Federal Reserve's Term Auction Facility operation on Monday, which pledged $30 billion in 28-day loans, also showed a fall in demand for
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting