Fluctuations of the exchange rate between the Vietnam Dong and the US dollar is part of the State strategy with a view to increasing competitive ability of Vietnamese exports.
The State Bank of Vietnam ensured provision for foreign currency for import of essential goods.
The price hikes in US dollar payment are due to concern
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Brian Wynter on Jamaica’s inflation-targeting transition
- Argentinian central bank raises large banks’ reserve requirements