Source: Xinhua News Agency
The People's Bank of China (PBC), China's central bank, reiterated here Tuesday its determination to maintain the current RMB exchange rate.
In a report on the implementation of China's monetary policy, the bank said that it would further improve the RMB exchange rate system and secure the balance
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession