Sales of new homes in the US rose in February, indicating the housing sector remained firm, with low mortgage rates continuing to attract buyers. However, the sales increase was smaller than expected.
New single-family homes sales rose 5.3 per cent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 875,000 last month, acco
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde