"Moving to the Australian dollar ... removes speculation against the currency, reduces risks for investors, would remove a large part of the interest rate risks and overall would greatly improve the investment climate," said Professor Ron Duncan. "However PNG will still have a freedom of fiscal policy."
After a decade of inflation and the dismissal of f
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory