The US economy may slow further than previously expected but "we do not believe there will have been a recession" in 2001 or 2002, according to IMF deputy managing director Ann Krueger.
"We are still on track for economic growth to accelerate in the US sometime this year, (or) early next year", said IMF deputy managing director Ann Krueger.
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system