Professor Goodhart is firmly in favour of operational independence for central banks. He drew an important parallel between the evolution of the legal and judicial infrastructure and that of the monetary infrastructure, arguing th
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?