''The economy continues recovering steadily, supported by business investment and exports,'' the Cabinet Office said in its monthly economic report for March.
The overall economic assessment was unchanged from the one for February, which said, ''The economy is recovering steadily, supported by business investment
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré