The Bundesbank transfers most of its annual profits to the government and Berlin had been expecting around 3.5 billion euros for last year.
So with less than one billion in profits from the Bundesbank, the government will have a cash shortfall
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde