Source: AFX Europe
Speaking after a meeting of French and German finance ministers and central bank governors, Hans Eichel said Europe needs stability and growth.
"There can't be (fiscal) consolidation without
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power