He told Xinhua that even if RMB, the Chinese currency, appreciates by as much as 100 percent, it will not change the fact that the cost of Chinese labor is far lower than that in the United States.
Guo said the per-capita wage of Chinese workers in the manufact
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists