On Wednesday Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher used a baseball analogy to describe the Fed's rate-hike campaign, saying in a televised interview that the central bank was in the "eighth inning" of the game.
When asked by reporters about Fisher's comments, Gramlich told reporters: "I don't know what inning we're in."
Gramlich also said the Uni
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde