Some central bank officials predict it will walk away from ``large scale'' sales of yen by the end of the month and they expect pressure on the yen to appreciate will abate, the newspaper said, without naming any of the officials.
According to government figures published late month, Japan sold 10.5 tri
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde