Source: TASR web site
Slovakia's economy should grow by between 3.9 per cent to 4.4 per cent in 2003, 0.3 per cent higher than originally predicted, the central bank (NBS [the National Bank of Slovakia]) says in a revised monetary programme published on Tuesday [3 June].
Also, the balance of payments current account should report a deficit o
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says