Nobuyuki Nakahara said in an interview in Tokyo that Fukui and his policy board colleagues should increase monthly purchases of government bonds from banks to at least 2 trillion yen ($18.1 billion) from 1.2 trillion yen. Fukui should also consider buying foreign bonds from banks, he said.
``The current stance of the BOJ is to w
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations