Alexei Frenkel, former head of a private bank that Kozlov had closed down three months before he was shot dead, was detained on Jan 11. A court had formally approved his arrest on Monday.
"My client was officially charged with organising the murder of Kozlov," Frenkel's lawyer Igor Trunov told Reuters by telephone. Frenkel has said he is not
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase