Interest rates were left unchanged at Norges Bank's Executive Board meeting on 22 May. Norges Bank's key interest rate, the sight deposit rate, therefore remains at 6.50 per cent. The overnight lending rate also remains unchanged.
Central Bank Governor Svein Gjedrem says that according to Norges Bank's assessment, with an unchanged interest rate ahead, the probability that inflation two years ahead will be higher than 2 ½ per
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde