Bank of Israel Governor David Klein said on Sunday that the economy was poised to emerge from a three-year-long recession due to improvements in the global economy and the political and security environment.
Klein told a business conference the government's economic programme, which seek
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says