Bank of Israel Governor David Klein said on Sunday that the economy was poised to emerge from a three-year-long recession due to improvements in the global economy and the political and security environment.
Klein told a business conference the government's economic programme, which seek
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development