By law, members of the NBS board cannot serve for more than 12 years, CTK said. Jusko became an NBS board member in 1993 and moved up to the governor's post in July of 1999.
The central bank governors and vice-governors are appointed by the president on the basis of a government proposa
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde