'As ECB President Jean-Claude Trichet said in Helsinki on May 6, we expect the gradual economic recovery in the euro area to continue and gather momentum during the course of the year,' Issing said.
'The conditions for a continued recovery are favourable,' Issing said, pointing to strong global economic growth, 'advanta
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms