``Domestic demand shows signs of recovery and exports are still showing two-digit growth. We expect the economy to maintain its modest growth pace," BOK governor Lee Seong-tae told reporters.
``External factors like China's tightening monetary policy and U.S. sub-prime mortgage problems could turn worse," Lee to
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting