Source: Bank of Canada
The Bank of Canada today announced that it is maintaining its target for the overnight rate at 3 1/4 per cent. The operating band for the overnight rate is unchanged, and the Bank Rate remains at 3 1/2 per cent.
Data released since the Bank's last interest rate announcement indicate that both core and total CPI inflation declined in April more than expected. Some of this decline was due to trans
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde