Mr Koizumi's monetary policy prescriptions came as he draws close to appointing a new head of the central bank, which he said on Wednesday would be announced at the end of February. Masaru Hayami, the incumbent governor, is due to step down from the post in March.
With only two
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde