Mr Quaden was accused by shareholders at a meeting on Monday 31 March giving privileged information to the Belgian state and transferring the banks' assets to the state, which has resulted in minority shareholders being ripped off.
Minority shareholders are suing the bank over the issue and the country's supreme court i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations