"Clearly it's an absurd assumption," Noyer told French newspaper Le Parisien in an interview published on Saturday 4 June. "The euro is our currency, of the citizens of the 12 countries that have adopted it," he said.
"The euro is not at all threat
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development