The move is one of several that the central bank plans to take in the next few years to make the payment system more efficient while helping provincial businesses, according to Sayan Pariwat, the senior director of the Payment Systems Group.
The introduction of electronic cheque-clearance means that the central bank can verify signatures and enable commercial ba
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations