Source: Business Day
The South African Reserve Bank's (SARB) Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) decided today to cut the repo rate by 50 basis points to 8.0%, SARB governor Tito Mboweni announced at the end of the two-day meeting.
This brought the total amount of rate cuts to 550 basis points since the first cu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession