Commentators have argued that the eurozone's banks have abused the ECB's acceptance of a relatively broad range of collateral during the credit crunch to swap riskier forms of collateral for central banks funds. Some have voiced concerns that banks have created riskier assets solely to swap these in ECB operations.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré