Source: Pacific Business News
The Reserve Bank of Australia has decided to maintain interest rates where they are for the sixteenth straight month.
The Australia cash rate holds at 4.75 percent despite fears of a housing price bubble "down under" because, economists explain, global economic uncertainties offset that.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting