The Bank of Japan's "tankan" quarterly corporate survey produced a headline figure of minus 38 for the sentiment diffusion index for large manufacturers, unchanged from December and slightly worse than economists had expected.
But the survey of 8,651 companies, taken from 22
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank