The Russian central bank is one of the largest buyers of euros in the world and currently holds 30 percent plus or minus 5 percent of its total reserves in euros, Central Bank deputy chairman Alexei Ulyukayev said, according to Dow Jones Newswires.
Ulyukayev's comments came after an Italian minis
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power